Evan W. Walker
Evan is a San Diego attorney who represents people with serious personal injury and property damage claims. Evan’s wife is an infectious disease doctor at UCSD. He and his wife have two sons, Noah and Isaac.
Evan is a solo attorney. If Evan thinks he can help you with your case, you will only work with him. You’ll never be passed off to a paralegal or secretary.
Evan is from a small town outside of New Orleans. He went to law school in New Orleans and lived through Hurricane Katrina. Evan graduated law school in 2008. He worked for a New Orleans insurance defense firm defending insurance companies against Hurricane Katrina lawsuits.
Later he and his wife moved to New Haven, Connecticut, so his wife could complete a medical residency at Yale. Evan spent the next several years working for an international insurance company defending personal injury lawsuits.
In 2014, Evan and his family moved to San Diego. He immediately passed the bar and opened his law firm in 2015. Since 2015, Evan has represented people with serious personal injury and property damage claims.
Because Evan used to work for insurance companies, he knows how they deny, delay, and defend claims. Evan uses that knowledge to help his clients.
His personal injury areas of focus include Car Accidents, Drunk Driving Accidents, Bus Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Slip and Fall, Suing the Government, Battery and Assault, and Dog Bites. Evan’s property damage areas of focus include Water Damage, Flood Damage, Coverage Disputes, Bad Faith, Inverse Condemnation, and Fire Damage.
Evan teaches continuing legal education classes sponsored by The University of California, Continuing Education of the Bar. Evan also teaches nationwide legal education classes sponsored by Attorney Credits, ProLawCLE, and others. You can find clips of his classes on Evan’s YouTube page. Evan regularly speaks to various podcasts and publications. You can find a list on his Avvo page.
Evan is regularly interviewed by San Diego television stations. See his YouTube page for interviews.
Looking For A San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer Or A San Diego Property Damage Lawyer?
Why hire Evan as your San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer or San Diego Property Damage Lawyer?
- You will NOT be ignored. Evan handles all aspects of your case and will not pass you off to a secretary, paralegal, or junior lawyer.
- You WILL be informed. Client communication is key. Evan promptly returns client’s calls, emails, and texts. And he provides constant client updates about the case.
- Your time will NOT be wasted. Evan handles your claim with precision, determination, and confidence. Time will not be wasted.
- You will hire an attorney who is KNOWLEDGABLE. Evan spent years working for insurance companies and he knows what to do and what to avoid when dealing with them. Clients should hire an attorney who has practiced law on both sides of the “fence.”
- You will hire an attorney who is HONEST. Evan strives to be straightforward and earnest with his clients. He will not overpromise and is upfront with his fees. Evan will focus on the client’s best interest. And he will realistically assess what can and should be done.
What Is A Contingency Fee?
Consultations are free. Personal injury claims and most property damage claims are done on contingency. That means Evan is not paid unless you win. Evan’s success is tied directly to your success.
Why Hire A Lawyer?
If you don’t hire a lawyer you’re on your own. You will face insurance companies alone. You must deal with important deadlines on your own. And you must navigate the legal system’s confusing array of rules and procedures on your own. It’s hard to go at it alone.
It’s better to contact a San Diego Personal Injury and Property Damage Attorney who can give you a free consultation about your case. It’s better to have an attorney by your side who can battle the insurance companies and help navigate through the legal system. The right attorney saves both time and money.
How To Contact?
Contact Me for a free consultation.
Read some of Evan’s blogs for more helpful information:
- “Why you should hire a personal injury lawyer.”
- “Effective Communication: How to write like a lawyer.”
- “What Are The Statutes Of Limitation In California.”
- “How Insurance Claims Work.”
- “A Personal Injury Lawyer’s Fee.”
Member, State Bar of California
Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
Member, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
Member, La Jolla Bar Association
Member, San Diego Chamber of Commerce