Have you been injured in a car accident? Call Evan, a San Diego Car Accident Attorney! You’ll work only with Evan. You’ll never be passed off to an associate, paralegal, or secretary.
Here are some helpful things you should know.
What To Do After A Car Collision
- Get medical help immediately if you’re in pain and the injuries are serious. Call 911 or the police.
- Move your car to the side of the road.
- Take photos of the car damage.
- Take a photo of other driver’s insurance card and license plate.
- Report the collision to your insurance company.
Common Reasons For Car Accidents
This is obvious: inattention, or negligence. But more specifically:
- Reckless driving;
- Drunk driving;
- Roadway defects;
- Texting or talking.
Types Of Car Accidents
Here are some types of car accidents that your San Diego Car Accident Lawyer can help you with:
- Side swipe;
- Drunk driving; and
- Uninsured/Underinsured (known as UM/UIM).
What Kinds Of Injuries Are Caused By San Diego Car Crashes?
Unfortunately, lots. Here are some of the most common:
- Head injuries, like traumatic brain injuries (these are serious injuries);
- Spinal cord injuries (serious injuries too);
- Neck injuries;
- Back injuries;
What Damages Are Recoverable For A Car Accident?
- Past medical expenses or bills;
- Future medical expenses or bills;
- Past lost wages;
- Future lost wages;
- Impairment of earning capacity (e.g., inability to earn as much money as before);
- General damages (e.g., pain, suffering, mental anguish).
Do you have more questions about recoverable damages? Then read “Personal Injury Settlement Calculator?”
What Are The Most Dangerous Intersections In San Diego?
Don’t worry, the news covered it!
Here’s what they say:
- 4th Avenue & B Street
- 5th Avenue & B Street
- 6th Avenue & Broadway
- Coronado Avenue & Thermal Avenue
- Euclid Avenue & Naranja Street
- El Cajon Boulevard & 36th Street
- University Ave & 52nd Street
San Diego Car Accident Statistics
Perhaps you wanted to know about San Diego Car Accident Statistics. Here’s a link to those statistics , and here are some highlights from the 2019 data:
- 19,928 people were either injured or killed in San Diego car accidents;
- 2518 San Diego car accidents involved alcohol;
- 1196 San Diego car accidents involved pedestrians;
- 4722 were because of speeding
How Long Do You Have To File Suit For A Car Accident?
Generally speaking, you have 2 yrs. Here’s Evan’s blog about the statute of limitations.
It can get complicated. For example, if a San Diego police officer hit you (a case Evan handled), a different time period may apply. You may want to read Can I Sue the Police for Hitting My Car During a Police Chase?
Contact Evan, Don’t Be Ignored!
Don’t trust the insurance company to take care of you. Contact Evan, a San Diego Car Accident Lawyer. Evan handles all types of car accidents. He has extensive experience with car accident cases and has represented clients injured in car accidents with police, commercial truck drivers, and uninsured drivers. Evan knows how to take care of your case.
Remember that insurance companies ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE!
Here are more helpful blogs about car accidents:
- How to sue a driver who doesn’t hit you;
- UM and UIM-Suing your insurance company; and
- What to do if you’re hit by a truck.
Because car accidents are based in negligence, it’s important to know the law of negligence in California. Read Evan’s blog for more info: What is the law on negligence in California?
As a former insurance defense lawyer, Evan knows the tactics insurance companies use to reduce the value of your claim. Schedule a free consultation with Evan and don’t let the insurance company win.
Call (858) 324-6606 for your free consultation.
I would highly recommend Evan. He is very thorough and walks you through every aspect of your case and keeps you constantly up to date on all the details. My wife and I are very pleased with the outcome of our case due to his experience and diligence in representing us and fighting for our case against a large insurance company who was trying to take advantage and ignore their liability to us.Matthew H. – Google